Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, June 2, 2008

Plagues of Egypt


Ever wonder what it was like...to live in the time of Moses...and witness the "plagues" of Egypt? Well...you can experience...at least ONE of them....right here...in our very own backyard...The "PLAGUE of FROGS"....I am not posting the other picture...of all the other frogs...that were "swimming" around in what is left of our "pool"....

4 comments:

Hyrum said...

Hey Sarah, I will give you $10 to eat that entire pile of frogs :)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

$10 bucks? What a whimpy offer. I can't be bought for so little.

Rebekah Greenway said...

How do you post pictures??? I have some pictures to post!!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

call me and i'll help you. you need to set up an account first. 801-691-3961