Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day - 2008

Naseem seems to end up feeding the babies

Nathan doesn't quite know what to think of "Darth"

Nathan is fasinated by the flashlight "cow"

Reading all your "tributes"

Mixed nuts from Angel and Jared

A "cow" flashlight from Angel and Jared - It even "moos"

What can I say....



Garvin opening a present from Hyrum


I began to post this yesterday, but had to leave to help in the CAMP MOSIAH project at the Church ranch...While I was gone, a major lightning storm came up...and Jared had to shut down my computer while I was gone......so...I am going to recreate what I started, yesterday...(smile) I had commented...that Father's Day is NOT quite the same...without "8" of you here....and all the noise - discussions -etc....that are generated by "8" personalities....(smile) It was, however, a VERY nice day...We had Rick and Fran Miller; Darryl Pierce; Naseem; 2 Missionaries; Jared, Angel, and Nathan; and of course....Dad, me, Abe, and Hyrum....Dad received phones calls from all, but one...plus...he had those MARVELOUS.....sentiments...sent from each of you....THANK YOU...for taking time...to write to your dad....He chuckled....on many of the comments....and was touched by some of the other "memories"....(smile)

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Well of course it wasn't the same without me there. I am the life of the party after all! And, hey, no fair! I want some chocolate cake too!