Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time


Ever been in the RIGHT place at the WRONG time...Yep...I was attacked while blissfully working in my garden...Unknown to me...there was a "new home" being built...near a plant I was cutting down to size....ZAP!!!! on one hand....ZAP!!!! on the other side on my arm....After the second sting...and "others" wanting to get their "hit"...I moved QUICKLY out of their path....of these nasty wasps.....(smile)


Much like life...sometimes...we get "stung" even though we were in the RIGHT place at the WRONG TIME....But, thankfully...."stings" do heal.....(smile)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OPPS!! The title should have read...RIGHT place at the WRONG time...(smile)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Nasty little buggers! Did you destroy them all?

Anonymous said...

NOT YET...Had to take their "picture" first...(smile)