Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Primary Activity Days


I have a new calling...after 15 + years...I am no longer in Young Women's....However, I was truly blessed to continue working with the FUTURE Young Women in the church...ONE of my CALLINGS...is Primary Activity Days...I wanted to base my activities around "3" loyalties (as President Benson often referred them as...) Loyalty to GOD; Loyalty to FAMILY; Loyalty to COUNTRY...My first Primary Activity...was on COUNTRY....because...we are soon to be celebrating "Independence Day"....I wanted to bring about "awareness" of WHY we celebrate this holiday...I have become more aware in the SCRIPTURES...of the word...."REMEMBER"...I think about the Jewish holidays...helping the Jewish people... REMEMBER..."God's hand" in their lives...Fourth of July....also...had "God's hand" written all over it....I pray...we all REMEMBER WHY....we are celebrating..."Independence Day"....I wanted you to see most of my new precious girls...I will have the privilege of serving....They are EXCITED to be involved...(smile)

No comments: