Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"A Day at Granny's"

Hyrum holding Sammy and Lars Oveson with Nathan...They had such a great time
playing with the "babies"...

Nathan

Sammy

A Day at "Granny's House"...Jenny came down Sunday night and left Monday afternoon...due to Abraham's request...to come and massage Dad and himself...Dad and Abe had been suffering from over-taxed bodies from a week of cooking for 850 + people in the Florida heat...Dad, especially, has a body...that needs "resurrecting"...On the PLUS side of this...I got to enjoy...TWO GRANDSONS...


3 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

From the pictures it looks like Nathan and Sammy are about the same size! But what do I know, I don't get to see them in person.

Anonymous said...

There is a very scientific way...in deciding who is heavier...Once I have "picked up" each one separately and carry them around for awhile......I know...immediately...Nathan...is definitely STILL HEAVIER...(smile)Both boys are from "big" stock...so, it will be interesting to see what size these boys will grow up to be...(smile)

Dana P said...

Smith Family!

I love to see how you guys are growing! The next generation of Smith's look so adorable! I love and miss you all!

Love, Dana (Johnston) Purcell