Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Face-Lift

Just thought I'd give our blog a little face-lift! Hope everyone likes it!

5 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh, and by the way, other than mom, you guys are the worst bunch of bloggers I have ever seen. You don't always have to post pictures you know, you can just tell something funny that happened or what's going on. Since I have no clue what anyone is doing I expect everyone to be better. Come on now, hop to it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!!!! I had gone to Kerry and Byrn's blog...and seeing how cute her's was, also...and YOURS of course, Sarah...I thought...our FAMILY BLOG needs a new lift...and then...wa..la...you had already done it!!!! AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

By-the-way...all the men in the family are gone to "CAMP MOSIAH" feeding the masses...though, Hyrum, will be actually participating in the EVENT...So, they won't be seeing this site...till Saturday or Sunday...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Well, that leaves no excuse for you other girls. except maybe Holly who is on a road trip. Tisk Tisk

Rebekah Greenway said...

Lookin good! I like it! nice touch...