oh Sarah please dont be like that I didnt know how close you were and we were only there for a short time not even a day. Then we left to head towards home. We are home now and have been trying to get our house to be a home(: It was definately an experiece going on a 8 day road trip with 5 kids between the ages of 1-6.5 again would be too soon for a little while. I have had my share of fun and "fun" nothing like changing expoded diapers in the back seat weaving around cause of Josh's driving and wiggling poopy boys in my lap. we had our share of shared bodily fluids between the twins exploring their gag reflexes, Emma's motion sickness and Seth sharing anything he felt to spray around the back seat be it from a bottle(water) or whatever he shared out of his mouth. Lets just say it was so much fun that Emma even got her first shiner(: I will share some of the pictures when I figure how to with the new camera(: We did have some wonderful times too(: The Grand Canyon was amazing and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It was so beautiful. The awe in seeing the Lords creations and wonder of it all. The mountains were majestic. I know I am writing so much for someone who doesnt write much(: We spent 2.5 days with Grandpa Herb and Grandma Kathy. The bonus was we also got to meet Uncle Scott aswell as cousin Mandy, her husband Robert and their 2 kids Kaitlyn and Bobby. They all got a kick out of the kids and how much energy they have. They all laughed a lot and enjoyed the kids. We had a very nice visit aswell. They sure are spunky and whitty. It was a lot of fun. We then headed for a quick stop in Salt Lake City to visit with mission Presidents and mission moms from both of our missions. We were also blessed to see Bekah and unofficial fiance Joel(: They are cute together but I am sure you all know that(: Then we headed off to Colorado to some native ruins. That was an amazing time and hopefully through it all we not only had an adventure to last a while but hopefully great memories for the kids to fondly look back at and smile. We then got home and have been going a mile a minute getting the house put together before Josh goes back to work this week. So there you have it if you stuck through it and read it all(: I will post some pictures soon. I pray you are all doing great and may the Lord continue to bless you.
LOL, I was just teasing Holly. I'm impressed that you even made the road trip at all! You should turn this comment into a blog post, its so funny! Be sure to add pictures if you can! Love ya!
6 comments:
AWESOME, BEKAH...THANKS for putting these up!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Hey, I didn't know they were in Salt Lake! Are they going to come up to Idaho? =) We're only three hours from Salt Lake!
no but I told them to try to get a hold of you, they are long gone now...
Pish, I see how they are!
oh Sarah please dont be like that I didnt know how close you were and we were only there for a short time not even a day. Then we left to head towards home. We are home now and have been trying to get our house to be a home(: It was definately an experiece going on a 8 day road trip with 5 kids between the ages of 1-6.5 again would be too soon for a little while. I have had my share of fun and "fun" nothing like changing expoded diapers in the back seat weaving around cause of Josh's driving and wiggling poopy boys in my lap. we had our share of shared bodily fluids between the twins exploring their gag reflexes, Emma's motion sickness and Seth sharing anything he felt to spray around the back seat be it from a bottle(water) or whatever he shared out of his mouth. Lets just say it was so much fun that Emma even got her first shiner(: I will share some of the pictures when I figure how to with the new camera(:
We did have some wonderful times too(: The Grand Canyon was amazing and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It was so beautiful. The awe in seeing the Lords creations and wonder of it all. The mountains were majestic.
I know I am writing so much for someone who doesnt write much(:
We spent 2.5 days with Grandpa Herb and Grandma Kathy. The bonus was we also got to meet Uncle Scott aswell as cousin Mandy, her husband Robert and their 2 kids Kaitlyn and Bobby. They all got a kick out of the kids and how much energy they have. They all laughed a lot and enjoyed the kids. We had a very nice visit aswell. They sure are spunky and whitty. It was a lot of fun.
We then headed for a quick stop in Salt Lake City to visit with mission Presidents and mission moms from both of our missions. We were also blessed to see Bekah and unofficial fiance Joel(: They are cute together but I am sure you all know that(:
Then we headed off to Colorado to some native ruins. That was an amazing time and hopefully through it all we not only had an adventure to last a while but hopefully great memories for the kids to fondly look back at and smile. We then got home and have been going a mile a minute getting the house put together before Josh goes back to work this week.
So there you have it if you stuck through it and read it all(:
I will post some pictures soon. I pray you are all doing great and may the Lord continue to bless you.
LOL, I was just teasing Holly. I'm impressed that you even made the road trip at all! You should turn this comment into a blog post, its so funny! Be sure to add pictures if you can! Love ya!
Post a Comment