Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, June 2, 2008

Caleb - Poet and Fudge Man


As you all know, Caleb has become quite the "fudge" maker...He, also, likes to write poems to go with his "creation" for his co-workers...whenever he makes his fudge on "Fudge Friday"... I thought you might enjoy what he did for "Armed Forces Day" on May 17, 2008


"Armed Forces Day"

Here's to those who go out each day

serving with honor in many different ways.


In red, white, and blue or green or tan,

I stand to salute each woman and man.


Protecting our freedom, our culture, and say,

And allowing for us to enjoy Fudge Friday.


So in appreciation for our great flag,

the fudge was formed (with a slight snag).

No worries - it's still good; no need to gripe,

It's just missing a few stars and stripes.


Caleb Smith


Flavors:~ Strawberry/cherry in white chocolate~ Almonds and coconut mixed in milk/dark choc.

2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I disappointed you used dots instead of stars and the blue box is crooked. I expect to see a better flag next time! LOL, j/k

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Sorry, that's suppose to say, "I'm" there at the beginning.