Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Uncles

Yesterday I told Savannah and Joseph that Uncle Bobbie and was coming down to see them. Savannah goes, "yea! and Uncle Caleb is coming too?" I said no, just Uncle Bobbie. Savannah thought for a minute then said, "Yup, and Uncle Abraham too!" I tried to tell her that it was just Bobbie coming down but she kept saying that Uncle Caleb and Uncle Abraham were coming to see her too because they loved her. I guess you better get on it boys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...that makes me so sad...she is so far away......

Abe n Annie said...

I dont think Savannah even knows who I am. Just sees pictures of some ol fat guy holding her captive! Well, unfortunately I think the only time Ill be able to visit is when Angel and Jared move out there and Ill get sucked in to help!!

Rebekah Smith said...

who is uncle Bobbie

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Luke's brother, Brock's twin.

Hyrum said...

I'm Uncle Clavis

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

What does "Clavis" mean anyway?

Caleb said...

It means a key, a lever, a bar.

Hyrum said...

Clavis is my name. It is the best name in the entire world. CLAVIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE AND ALL SHALL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!