
Jared (Day) - Hyrum - and Angel (Day)

Boys will be boys - wrestling matches

Jared (Day) - Trevor Bush - Hyrum

Hyrum

Jared (Day) and Fran Miller

Angel (Day) and Rick Miller

Your dad always manages to find a spot to "rest"
Another Family Tradition...was generally going to someone's home...AFTER the Memorial Day Breakfast...Traditionally, we head over to Kevin and Shelly Bush's home...Here, again, I took pictures...so you could be a part of our day.....
6 comments:
Swimming? I want to go swimming!!
The children would have had a BALL!!!! There were so many "little ones" in the "spa part of the pool"...I could picture...Savannah, Joseph, and Jacob...really having a GREAT TIME...But, then, I could see you "wrestling" with the guys in the pool...like Angel did...(smile)
pishaw, i would have creamed them!
Bring it on Sarah :)
oh please, you can't touch this!
Pfft! HA! I could take you down with both my hands tied behind my back.
Post a Comment