It is truly a BEAUTIFUL morning...so I thought I would take a few pictures...of the "tranquillity" of the land...surrounding the "Smith Homestead" in Florida...Garvin and Hyrum...(Abraham on some occations) have worked hard in turning the grounds into a "park-like" effect...I have included pictures...of the Florida bush...before the guys...begin to clear the rest of the 6 acres...I know all you children have stories to tell...of all the "paint-ball" tournaments on this property...night-time "hide and go seek" type games..."mud" fights...etc. This has been a GRAND PIECE of land...that has given us all moments...of FUN, PEACEFULNESS, and BEAUTY...We have been truly BLESSED these past 20 years...For me...it was a place to raise up our family...and to work...among my own private "Garden of Eden"...Enjoy! (noticed...I didn't take pictures of SNAKES, ALLEGATORS, SCORPIONS, BEARS, DEER, RACCOON, WILD TURKEYS...RED ANTS...or COCHROACHES...POISON OAK or POISON IVY) (smile) (Oh...and your dad has his back brace on, so he can work outside...) (smile)
Top 11 Greens to Use in Your Green Smoothies
11 months ago
3 comments:
oh STOP!! i wanna come home!!! it looks SO nice! someone needs to make a million bucks fast so i can come visit whenever i want. oh the trees, the green! {sniff sniff}
OH...If we could only sell this property...well...at least HALF of the property...THEN...we can make this possible!!!(smile)
Ahh..yes..the tranquility of home...until it is shattered by the piercing scream of...mom...
J/k!
Post a Comment