Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, May 23, 2008

We have our OWN "Crocodile Dundee"











We have our own "Crocodile Dundee" in the family!!! Yep...one of the "girls" in the family...In the 20 years we have lived in this FLORIDA house...allegators have not been a problem...till this year....Thought you like to see "Angel" in action!!! (smile)

5 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

That is SOOO awesome! I am quite jealous that I was not there to join in on the fun!! Great pictures!

Hyrum said...

OH PALEASE! That is EAASY!! I caugth the last gator with my bare TEETH!

Caleb said...

Spell check - If we are going to promote home schooling, at least spell check! :)

hjsmith said...

My mama,tot me homeskool(:
GO Angel...now she can have a pair of cool boots and a story to go with it(:
Hope everyone is doing great.

Abe n Annie said...

What a messed up family we have..Angel is the biggest redneck...guess it is all the genes fault..