Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day TRADITION


Renee Fuller and Nathan Day


Your Dad, Kevin Bush, and Jon Evans



Bob Shepherd and "Good Ol' Abe"

Skip and Mary Meerdink


Sandee and Kaitlyn Spencer - Kaitlyn getting married in September


Munck Family - Gail has lost nearly 90 pounds

Haley - Dave - DOG - Gail


"Grandpa" Calvin Heintzelman with 2 of Joseph's daugthers

Joseph, Anna, Haylee Heintzelman


Angel

Renee and A.J. Fuller


Nathan DAY

Bob Shepherd and Your Dad

In our last General Conference...Sister Cheryl C. Lant talked about "Righteous Traditions"...One of our "Smith Family" traditions...was the "Memorial Day Breakfast" where the "Holy Griddle" helped make possible....Ward family gatherings....around a GREAT BREAKFAST...Many of you could not be there, today...so, I took pictures...so you...would not be completely left out...(smile)

5 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh, I am SO jealous! I would have LOVED to be there!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW...That is why I took some of these pictures...so you could at least...have a little PART of the "action"...WISH ALL OF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THERE...Calvin Heintzelman kept teasing me...for having "3" of his grandchildren there...and I only had "1"...(smile)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

pictures are nice, but not the same.

Anonymous said...

I know, Sarah...Wish it could have been different...Rather have had the ENTIRE FAMILY participating...I would have had "different" pictures to put up...More on "our" family...(smile) This is the hardest part when it comes to our family's "traditional" holidays...we are living in too many other parts of the country! ):

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.