Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, May 26, 2008

Adam Garrett Wedding Reception - May 24, 2008

"Papa" - "Granny" - and Nathan

"Granny" and Nathan (I was quite wet from the rain)

What can I say..."Papa" and Grandson Nathan "resting" again

Brent Holladay - Jared and Your Dad trying to get out of the rain

Brent Holladay (yellow shirt) - Gary Rogers - Angel - and Jared (Day)

There is always...something...that happens at most Wedding receptions...something goes wrong...Cathy Garrett had planned an OUTDOOR...wedding reception along their beach front/lake front home...UNFORTUNATELY, Florida is known for its...afternoon..."downpours" and this day was no exception....So, if you are wondering why my "hair" is so WET...it is cause...I was "caught" in the "downpour"...(smile)



Angel had been working for Cathy during the week...getting Cathy's home...ready...Food prepared...Took care of all the little children at the "Temple"---during the "sealing"...and then, helped all during the reception...The above picture was taken "before" the downpour took place....(The picture with Angel)



This was truly a very busy weekend...so I am catching up...getting a few more pictures up...(smile)

3 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

great week

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

well, it rained on my wedding day too. it adds spice! =)

Anonymous said...

Yes...and got an AWESOME PICTURE...at the temple...with the "rain drops" in the picture!!! (smile)