Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where...Oh...Where...did the Little Snake...Go...

Where...Oh...Where...did the little SNAKE go...Where...Oh...Where...Can he be?.....Yesterday, Dad and Angel...said they saw a BLACK RACER...somewhere in the BIG ROOM....Problem is...no one knows where he went....Your dad was THRILLED we had a snake in the house...said there should be less BUGS.....Hmmm.....don't know which is worse....bugs in the house...or the snake....Of course...I was hoping to see him....so I could take his "picture"....(smile)

2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ah yes, those were the good ole' days. Nothing like hearing a giant snake plop to the floor after falling from the lights in the big room to the tile floor. I will never forget that.

Anonymous said...

You know...we haven't had a snake in the house for a long time...well, that I know of, anyway...(smile) But, I also...thought of that incident...and the RAT that chased the snake in our "lighting" area...(smile)