
So Joel and I had our "Dark Knight" date, since we cant afford to see all the movies we want to see we sat down and each chose one movie that the other would take to, I chose WALL-E and Joel chose "The Dark Knight" so I bought tickets on-line to see it on IMAX which movies will never be the same for me now after seeing a movie on IMAX and then I took him to PF Changs, when he took me home I went to my room and found these BEAUTIFUL flowers from Joel, he had Alisha buy them and stick them there as a surprise....arent they just GORGEOUS? I have the most amazing boyfriend....
1 comment:
Oh...Bekah...the color of those roses are GORGEOUS!!! How did you like the movie? Hyrum has seen it...said it was a "dark" kind of movie...but, said it was GREAT!!!
Yes...Joel is definitely...a "keeper"!!!! A guy who can think up...something like this...is worth "keeping!" (smile)
Post a Comment