Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to.....Mama!

Happy Birthday Girl!!!! (hmm...OK...at "58" I am not likely to be called a "girl"...but, still I am a girl!!!! (smile)

Cutting the CAKE!

Angel bought PLENTY OF CANDLES for the cake...but, I wouldn't let her put them all on the cake...didn't want to ruin the cake....the candles would have melted all its WAX before they could all get LIT UP!!!! (smile)

Blowing out only ONE candle...(to save the cake!) (smile)

Angel made me this FLAG CAKE!!! Isn't it INCREDIBLE!!! LOVED IT!!! Homemade FROSTING!!!! (smile)

MY FEET...AFTER THE PEDICURE!!!! (smile) It felt SO GOOD...to have my feet worked on!!!! Thanks, ANGEL...I will never forget it!!!!

Caleb gave me this AWESOME...books - QUOTES from Ronald Reagan!!!

Linda Evans gave me this "slow cooker" cookbook...Only 5 ingredients to make an awesome meal!!!!


When we came home from St. Petersburg - Abe had all the candles lit in the house for my birthday!!!!

Joanna Ebanks gave me these BIRD FLASH CARDS!!! LOVE BIRDS!

Angel cleaned up and straightened out the panty!

I had a GREAT BIRTHDAY...Angel spoiled me.....Wonderful phone calls...emails....Received 2 books....BIRD flash cards....LUNCH....BREAKFAST....DINNER (different day)....and wait till you see my TOES!!!! My first PEDICURE...compliments of ANGEL!!!! (smile) That was so FUN!!! Oh...and one of the neatest part of my birthday....was that Angel, Jared, and Abraham cleaned up the DOWNSTAIRS....rooms (except my office, of course - that is going to take a millenium to get this in any kind of order)....and the GRAND FINALE....Grandchildren singing "Happy Birthday"!!!!! (smile) Wait till you see my birthday CAKE...Angel made an "American FLAG" cake!!!! (smile) THANK YOU...to YOU ALL...for making my day...so INCREDIBLE!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there to help celebrate your birthday! I love you Mama Smith!

Anonymous said...

Wish you could have been here, also...then we could have celebrated BOTH of our birthdays TOGETHER!!! (smile)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Finally! A pedicure! Just what you needed! Nice job Angel!
But I think you should have put all the candles on the cake. Would have made a great picture! =)

Anonymous said...

Sarah...With no insurance on the house...I think...that would have increased the chances of a "fire hazard..." (smile)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL, Yes! What a headline! "Home Burns to Ground from Number of Candles on Birthday Cake" That would have been awesome!

Anonymous said...

It would be one way...my office would get cleaned up!!! (smile)