Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, July 25, 2008

Emma Smith - The Prophet Joseph's Wife

Tonight, Garvin and I went and saw "Emma"...I have LOVED Emma...as long as I can remember...I have always felt a "kinship" with her....Don't know why the deep feelings I have...but, they have always been there...(she, too, is related to our Mayflower ancestor - John Howland)...I LOVED this "movie"...Your dad felt it was more of a "documentary"...but, either way...your LOVE for Joseph, also...should be even more "endearing"....What these two individuals did for the "kingdom's" sake...was extraordinary....I can't get it off my mind...I have not gotten tired watching this YOU TUBE on Emma to a song written about Emma...If you have not watched it...please, take a couple of minutes...We have been given the privilege to be baptized into Christ's true church...and we owe a great deal of gratitude to two remarkable individuals...who helped make all what we part take of....possible....Here is the link to that wonder YOU TUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaH_OKPO-zs&eurl=http://www.ldsmag.com/youtube/080626emma.html

No comments: