Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For JOSEPH - The FROG MAN....

Happy frog!
What is going though it's mind?
Joseph, here are your frogs!

Biker frog
Ninja froggies!















Since your Uncle Caleb....stirred the pot last time I put up the TURTLE....I went out and took these pictures of the frogs in the pool, before they are to be removed forever....So this is for YOU JOSEPH!!!! The FROG MAN!!!! (smile)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Sarah...How did Joseph like the FROGS? Granny went out...just for him...since...he turned his back on that cute little TURTLE...and said...FROGS...were better????? Must be the IDAHO AIR...that is affecting the poor little guy...(smile)

Caleb said...

Ah, too bad these are toads...guess I'll have to post some pictures of my own. :D

Anonymous said...

There has GOT TO BE a FROG...in the bunch...TOADS...FROGS....they both SWIM...were tadpols once...and...and manage to live in our pool...BOTH have that "silly" looking face on...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

So I finally showed Joseph the the frogs/toads and he looked at them for a minute, not sure what they were. So Savannah asked, mom, what are those? So I told her they were frogs. Then Joseph pointed and yelled very excitedly, "Oh wook! Froddies!"

Caleb said...

Now those are frogs!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I swear that second one looks just like a Smith!

Anonymous said...

Oh..my word...Caleb...some of those frogs...give me the creeps!!! They seem to have a "personality"...almost...human-like...very...unsettleling in nature...):

Anonymous said...

You write very well.