Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July - INDPENDENCE DAY


Jon and Linda Evans

Ellen Roberts with her granddaughter - Ellana HALE (Sicili's daugher)
Bracken and his wife - Brooke



Corey and Ellen Roberts - plus Annelle Griffin and Rachel King

















We celebrated the 4th of July by going down the Ichetucknee River...a 4 HOUR run...We had a GREAT TIME...We tagged up with the Oviedo Ward...group...The Roberts Family; King Family; Kuhn Family; Eggett Family; Bowden Family...our FAMILY...and the EVANS family....I took over 200 pictures...but, had to choose...just a few for this BLOG...I RISKED taking my CAMERA on the river run...so I made sure...NO ONE TIPPED me over...(smile)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you ALL could have taken this "4" hour run with us!!!!