As I started to clean up my office...and going through MOUNDS of papers...I came across...an "Announcement of the birth of our "6th" child"....I thought you could RELATE to the CARTOON!!! (smile) I want you ALL to know...The CARTOON was a reflection of my life at the time and I truly got a hearty "LAUGH" when I saw it....So, you see, we have MUCH IN COMMON (smile)...I LOVE YOU ALL...and want you to know....that you are ALL EXCEPTIONAL young women....God BLESS YOU....in the most challenging role you will ever take on in your life...but, will bring you MORE JOY...than any other role in life......(being a "wife" can be wonderful, also)...I love EACH of our GRANDCHILDREN...Wish I could be more of a part of their lives...
Top 11 Greens to Use in Your Green Smoothies
11 months ago
2 comments:
May this bring a SMILE to your faces...when there are days...when you wonder..."will I ever feel sane, again?" (smile)
I can't believe they used our house and my kids as a model for this cartoon! lol
Post a Comment