Since Joel is too excited to keep quiet, I'M PREGNANT! only 5 weeks along, I know too soon to announce but oh well. I have my first doctors appointment next Wednesday, I will keep you up-dated! CRAZY!
It took a call from our Sarah this evening to give the good news. HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY....when are you due???? I am guessing that you are due in February????? Let us know. We are happy for you and love you. Fran and Rick
I knew it! Woo Hoo!!!!! SO excited for you both! I can't wait to see your gorgeous baby. Your kid will have the best sense of humor. Rest, rest, rest! You'll need it.=)
10 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED!!! Grandbaby #14!!! (smile)
It took a call from our Sarah this evening to give the good news. HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY....when are you due???? I am guessing that you are due in February????? Let us know. We are happy for you and love you. Fran and Rick
Congrats!! Now some of your comments come together! Happy for you both!
I knew it! Woo Hoo!!!!! SO excited for you both! I can't wait to see your gorgeous baby. Your kid will have the best sense of humor. Rest, rest, rest! You'll need it.=)
So excited for you!! Congratulations!
Congratulations ! You and Joel will be awesome parents !
REBEKAH!!!!!!! Didn't we just discuss the fact that you were going to "wait"??? hahahaha. LIFE is wonderful! Stay in LOVE!
Becca!
congrats- me too :) my due date is Feb 6- have you looked at babycenter.com yet? it's amazing- the sign up is free and it is fabulous! :)
Lizzy-diz...I am SO EXCITED for YOU!!! I bet your parents are as THRILLED as WE ARE!!! (smile)
Awesome! Hope you're feeling okay!
Post a Comment