Garvin was in heaven...He got to use his trailer
for the first time...It was so FANTASTIC
not to have to come home and UNLOAD
everything into the garage! (smile)
After building shelves, etc. he was able to
organize for he event.
Don't you love the sign?
They had to rope off the area that the
"griddle" would be...(smile)
You can see how Garvin has organized the "tanks"
chairs, coolers, and tables, now.
Abe and Garvin cooking the chicken
for the fajitas...
Killdeer - protecting his eggs
This male and his bride had laid their eggs
right near where the griddle was set up.
Everytime someone walked outside
the male protected the eggs...
and the female would
protend it was hurt...
and try to lead you away from the nest.
Sad thing was...the very LAST day
some kid walked right on top of the eggs
and destroyed them. They were on the verge
of hatching...








7 comments:
The griddle trailer looks awesome!!! Mom...you could have taken some of that caution tape and found some sticks and cut off the area!
They actually did rope it off with "caution" tape...to save the space for us...to put the trailer and grill...(smile)
wow it looks like it was a lot of work but a lot of fun. Sure miss all of it(: The trailer is amazing and yes very organized(: dads pride and joy I am sure. The Holy Griddle will never retire as long as there are people to be fed(: Miss all of you(:
now that is one awsome trailer! I can'twait to show off these pictures to the joslyns!
Dale says he wishes he was there! Not just Garvin-heaven...I'm betting men drifted to the griddle like a magnet. Oh Debbie - I think of you every single day here in England. I said to Dale just yesterday: If there is one person in the world that I wish could visit me RIGHT NOW, it would be Debbie Smith. I need someone to share my joy; to oooo and ahhh with over these amazing gardens!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!
Oh...MONA...I would have thought I had gone to HEAVEN!!!!! Hope you are taking LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!!! (smile)
missed ya'll at girls camp this year. the food was good by garvin wasn't and that is the part that i missed. Garvin made it all fun!. Montana doesn't realize how lucky they are! Love ya'11 Cathy Mac
Post a Comment