Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Four-Wheeling Accident

So mom wanted me to write it up so here it goes:

I was in a ATV accident where I totalled the four-wheeler and nearly died but didn't. So yeah. That's the watered down version because I'm not in the mood to write a lot about what happened. I'm just to lazy to do that. If you want to hear the story then call because i'm not writing it (that would take way to much effort).

But on a totally different note, here's another "Randomness" picture of mine. Who do you think would win?





For those who don't get it, that's Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh vs. Calvin and Hobbes.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hyrum! We don't have your number!:) More details, please!!

Hyrum said...

406-257-2425

It's a lot easier and faster than writing ;)