I wanted to post the second part of our visit with Darryl...We went to Glacier National Park! It doesn't matter...what the weather is like...this park is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! A MUST see when you all come to visit!!!
Darryl taking in the beauty that is all around him
Abraham joined us for a few days...
Garvin and Abe
Abe constantly "goofing" off while I tried to take his picture!
Great spot for some Father and Son time
Garvin and Hyrum
I LOVE flowers...
especially "wild" flowers
Garvin, Abe, and Darryl
"17" year old - living on the "edge"
Best not to "comment"
Great place for two brothers to spend
time together...
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
"2" ducks - white water rafting - without a raft...
It was funny...watching them float down the river

















6 comments:
The one picture with Hyrum's back to us with the sign next to him...looks like his is peeing in the river.
how do you know im not ;)
Funny, Angel...I thought the same thing!! :) You all live in a beautiful place!
I wish to rest all thought, here...Hyrum is simply standing and WATCHING the river...This is a public National Park...(smile)
You truly live in God's Country! I am so jealous!
Oh...Megan! It really is GORGEOUS in this part of MONTANA!!!
Post a Comment