Hey...I think it would be wonderful if we had a FAMILY site where we could check in...and see how the family is doing...We are certainly all over the U.S., now...plus, we communicate through other types of blogs with other friends, etc. THANKS, Sarah...for getting us started...
Hi all. Just a quick note to sau HI and let you know we are on board. Busy as ever. Josh is gone for the next 3 weeks and then we move right after he gets back. Hope everyone is doing great. I will check back in when I can. Talk to you (: later(:
Holy molly. You guys can create your own posts!! Just go to "posts" and "create" When you are done writing, adding, pictures, or whatever, click publish post!!
7 comments:
Hey...I think it would be wonderful if we had a FAMILY site where we could check in...and see how the family is doing...We are certainly all over the U.S., now...plus, we communicate through other types of blogs with other friends, etc. THANKS, Sarah...for getting us started...
I dont even know how to work this thing...who else is doing this?? man, dont even have time to check my email and now I HAVE to write in this thing??
Hi all. Just a quick note to sau HI and let you know we are on board. Busy as ever. Josh is gone for the next 3 weeks and then we move right after he gets back. Hope everyone is doing great. I will check back in when I can. Talk to you (: later(:
Holy molly. You guys can create your own posts!! Just go to "posts" and "create" When you are done writing, adding, pictures, or whatever, click publish post!!
I need to be walked through on how to use this thing. I am so internet retarted.
Hey family! Love the blog it makes me homesick for you guys!
Hey Hot Smiths! I cant wait to post pictures of my life here in the bubble!
Post a Comment