As you know...I LOVE to decorate...but, the FALL is my absolutel FAVORITE time of the year to decorate...even over Christmas...So, I took pictures of the "freedom" room...Angel is the one who got me going this year...I haven't really decorated much since we put the house up for sell...nearly 3 years ago...I am so glad we did it....LOVE THIS ROOM...!!!!
Top 11 Greens to Use in Your Green Smoothies
11 months ago
3 comments:
Maybe its a good thing we won't be there for Thanksgiving this year. If we did, that room would NOT look that nice for very long. I'm sure my kids would find other uses for your decor.
Did you guys paint the floor again? It looks darker.
NO...we haven't painted the floor, though, it sure needs to be repainted...As for the children...I'd take my chances...RATHER have the grandchildren here...than my decorations being up...(smile)
Mom I love how you always have that special touch of "dressing" up the house. I am sure it looks wonderful as usual. I also agree with Sarah....I dont think anything or much would be left standing if we let the Smith Brigade loose in the house...or they could all suprise us(: Wish we could be there.
Post a Comment