Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hmmm... Interesting...

Last night I had a dream that dad was teaching a class and he had all these household items (cans, jugs, boxes, etc) stuck to the chalkboard with magnets to show some kind of graph. In the dream I distinctly remember being so impressed with how innovative he was in order to make his students understand economic principles. I was there with the kids, that part is s bit hazy but I do recall that as the dream progressed dad somehow morphed into Luke and Luke was teaching some kind of class out of a giant trailer (hey, I've hard art classes in trailer type things at BYU) and all these punk kids were asking Luke if I was his woman. LOL! It was pretty funny. 

6 comments:

Caleb said...

Trailer...like from a trailer park? ;)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ya, sort of. Except a whole lot bigger and it didn't have bedrooms or bathrooms and such.

Mother Smith said...

Women who are "pregnant" dream the craziest dreams....(smile)

Garvin Smith said...

I have done some wierd things in class to teach economic principles. Note I said wierd, not bizarre!

Garvin Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey! Do you really think sticking cans on the chalkboard and you morphing into Luke to be bizarre? ;)