Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hug Me


It's nice to be in the spirit of things. Can you see what his shirt says?

6 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

You know, that kid is REALLY going to hate Halloween when he gets older.

Mama Smith said...

I can't read his TEE SHIRT!!!

Caleb said...

Awesome! What sick, twisted Capitalist thought this up? I'd like to shake his hand. :)

It says "Hug Me". Click on the picture to enlarge.

Mama Smith said...

Of course!!! Forgot I could enlarge the picture! DUH...Senior moment!!! (smile) Thanks, Caleb!

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

I like it Jenny! You should use that pacifier year round. =)

Caleb said...

Wait. Jenny should, or Sam? ;)