Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, October 30, 2008

In Honor of Halloween

Sorry, this is the best I could do without a working scanner.

4 comments:

Mama Smith said...

OH...THANK YOU, Sarah...for posting these pictures...Since I gave most of the pictures to each of you...I have no way...of putting a book together...now that I can do such things...As I have enjoyed pictures that you recently posted, Sarah, of YOUR children now dressed up for "Halloween"...PLUS, last night at our "Trunk or Treat" Church event...being able to see Nathan...dressed in a "monkey" costume...I have realized how "fleeting" life really truly is...MEMORIES are God's way of "treasuring up" His greatest gift to us...LIFE among his chosen "children"...here upon the earth...as families...I know, the ULTIMATE GIFT...is that we will ALL BE TOGETHER WITH HIM...in a life that NEVER ENDS...NEVER to BE SEPARTED from each other...In the meantime...our "earthly" experience must be "treasured" moment by moment...never to be taken forgranted...I LOVE EACH OF YOU!!!

Garvin Smith said...

All I remember is good things about raising our family. I remember with fondness the intensity of life at the time.
THANKS for being such good and easy children. In my patriarchal blessing it promises my that good and valient spirits will come to our family.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Yes, yes, we were rather perfect, weren't we. Well, at least I was. Not the least bit prideful either. =)
Love you guys!

hjsmith said...

Oh I love the pictures. Please I would love a copy for the kids to have. These are so great. I bet you all have fond memories, as hopefully our little ones will too(: