Family History is always on my mind...
I am scanning in pictures, documents, letters, etc.
I hope you all have a FAMILY HISTORY FILE...going...
Save and keep whatever pictures you would like...
Build your Family story...
I took on album that I had...that had these early pictures in it...
Hope you love them as much as I do.
This is just the beginning...
Joshua - approx. 4 mos. old
December 1979
7 March 1981
Joshua - is 1 1/2 years old
Caleb - is 2 1/2 months old
Joshua - 22 months old
Caleb - 4 days shy of being 6 months old
18 June 1981
Joshua - shy of being 2 years old
22 July 1981
Caleb - 6 1/2 months old
8 July 1981
Joshua - 2 years old
Caleb - 11 months old
November 1981
More pictures will be posted...later...
I am scanning in pictures, documents, letters, etc.
I hope you all have a FAMILY HISTORY FILE...going...
Save and keep whatever pictures you would like...
Build your Family story...
I took on album that I had...that had these early pictures in it...
Hope you love them as much as I do.
This is just the beginning...
Joshua - approx. 4 mos. old
December 1979
7 March 1981
Joshua - is 1 1/2 years old
Caleb - is 2 1/2 months old
Joshua - 22 months old
Caleb - 4 days shy of being 6 months old
18 June 1981
Joshua - shy of being 2 years old
22 July 1981
Caleb - 6 1/2 months old
8 July 1981
Joshua - 2 years old
Caleb - 11 months old
November 1981
More pictures will be posted...later...













No comments:
Post a Comment