Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Album: January 1997 thru December 1998 - Part 1


Goodness...I have so MUCH to scan...fix...and post...

So, I am slowly scanning one of my photo albums.
This particular one - covers January 1997
through December 1998
Part 1

I scanned...first... the entire scrapbooked page...
Then, I separated each picture...in case you
want one of the pictures...on that page...

Page 1

Celebrating Naseem's 17th Birthday and Rebekah's
12th birthday on 13 January 1997


 Naseem's "17th" Birthday
Angel and Hyrum looking on...
February 1997

 Celebrating Rebekah's Birthday
Sarah and Caleb - "zapping" Jenny...
smile

Rebekah's "12th" Birthday
13 January 1997

Page 2
 Rebekah's Birthday Celebration
Continued


 Josh and Naseem

 Rebekah blowing out her candles...
Trying to remember who made her cake...
Sarah and Jennie???

 Josh, Naseem, Arline Stahlnecker, Rebekah
Back of Hyrum curly head, other missionaries were there...
and John Stahlnecker

Rebekah

Page 3
Celebrating Angel's "9th" Birthday


 Josh nabbing the first piece of cake...
smile

 Angel's "9th" Birthday!
Such a "cutie"!


Page 4

Beach Time: 1997
"Even at the beach...
One could have
Challenging moments...
Hyrum at the beach in Florida...
struggling to keep his trunks up!"
smile 






No comments: