I can not begin to tell you how these pictures have affected me.
MEMORIES...LOTS of WONDERFUL MEMORIES...
TIME...has passed so much faster...
than I care to think about...
Seems...truly...only YESTERDAY...
You ALL were such PRECIOUS CHILDREN...
Look at all your "angelic" faces...
CHRISTMAS EVE - 1984
Joshua - 5 years old
Caleb - 4 years old
Jennifer - 2 1/2 years old
I LOVE this PICTURE!
CHRISTMAS MORNING - 1984
Jennifer - 2 1/2 years old
What a darling little face...
Caleb - 4 years old
LOVED his "blond" hair
Sarah - 1 1/2 years old
Such a little "cutie"
Joshua - 5 years old
Even as a little boy - he was intently
working and figuring out stuff...
smile
FIRST MONTH of REBEKAH'S LIFE
January 1985
Caleb - 4 years old
Sarah (with "blond" hair) - 1 1/2 years old
Rebekah - days old
Rebekah - slimmed down some...
A week or two years old...
Garvin - 31 1/2 years old
Rebekah - days old








No comments:
Post a Comment