Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, May 22, 2015

Saturday....16 May 2015


Saturday...a relaxed play day...
and the beginning of families returning home...
Caleb/Rose and children left after our
meal...at "Golden Corral"...

Sunday... Joel/Rebekah and family will leave for home
after Sacrament Meeting...

Monday... Abe/Annie and family will return home...

Tuesday...Papa and I returned home...

Enjoy Saturday's fun-filled day of activities:

 Breakfast Time!
Annie helping all the little ones...
James (Green shirt) - Esther - Adelaide - Superman - Madison

Granny's Little "Delights"
 




 I am just thrilled that I am still "Young-in-Heart" 
enough...to jump on the trampoline with
my grandchildren...In a few weeks...
I will be "65" years old...Who knew...
I would still be jumping...
smile

 Aunt Annie...fixing Emma's hair...
Glad someone has that talent in this family...
cause...it sure wasn't me...smile

Daddy (and Uncle) TIME!
 




The children were loving every minute of it!
You are an awesome DAD, Caleb!


Emma made all her little girl cousins very happy!

Who Needs Toys...When You Can Play
in DIRT! smile
 
 Esther
 Logan
 Jane

 I didn't realize...till this picture...that
my almost "12" year old granddaughter...Emma...
is as tall as me! smile

 There seemed to always be "discussions" 
going on...smile

Truly "Sisters" in Spirit!
Bekah - Annie - Holly

Nothing like playing with one of your best friends...
whether "real" or "imaginary"...
smile 

Putting These Two Together...Spells...
T-R-O-U-B-L-E 




Unless...they are "sleeping"...

It was so fun...to watch "cousins" playing together...

Our Last Meal All Together...
"Golden Corral"
 



 Michael
 Matthew
 Of course...the little ones...want to copy
the "older" kids...smile


Timothy is a TRUE SMITH...
Can sleep ANYWHERE! 
smile
 
The Day is ALMOST Over...
Bath-time!
 


 A MUCH needed bath...
Notice the color of the bath water! smile
They had so much FUN...
together!
 

 

No comments: