What an incredible day!
I got to talked with ALL of my children...
including Josh...smile
Garvin stayed home from church, today, due to his
coughing...but, I had attended SACRAMENT meeting...
I felt this "pull" to go home, instead of attending
Sunday School and Relief Society...
thinking it was because of Garvin's situation...I was to go home...
But, the real reason...for the PULL...
I would have MISSED Josh's call...if I had NOT
gone home...I was home about 20 minutes...when
he called...(there is a 9 hour difference)
Then, on top of all that...Hyrum and Jessica...had a surprise...
for Ramona and I...
John (Jessica's dad) made DINNER FOR ALL OF US!
The "4" of them brought it over to our home...
and SURPRISED me beyond WORDS!
(well, not completely MUTE - smile)
Special treats from Hyrum and Jessica...
Mamas and our babies...
Getting all the delicious food...
Rolls, baked potatoes, steak...strawberry shortcake...
goodies, asparagus, and lots of LOVE!
John...who made it all possible...
THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHN...!
for making all the food!
and thank YOU, Jessica...
for my darling gifts...
little jungle animals to add to my "grandchildren's" play area...
and those "Civil War" History Channel DVDS...
Can hardly wait to watch them! (will definitely share with your Mama)
smile








No comments:
Post a Comment