There have been many a blessing...since moving to Idaho...
Today, we got to attend our FIRST "Grandparent's Day"
at Alayna's elementary school...
I took my camera, so I could take pictures of our
activities in the classroom...and had left it in the car...
(bummer)
Due to some of the children who did not have "grandparents"
at this event...we got "3" "adopted" little girls to
be surrogate grandparents to...
I absolutely LOVED IT!
smile
After our "activities"...we took Alayna out to lunch...
So fun! She really had a great time...
You can tell by these pictures...
smile
A kindly lady saw us taking pictures...
and asked if we would like a picture of the "3" of us...
smile
Papa took this picture...of Alayna enjoying her food...
smile
She was such a DELIGHT to be with, today...
Thank YOU, Alayna...for asking us
to participate..."Grandparents Day at School"!
LOVED IT!








No comments:
Post a Comment