Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cat...Bird...Chicken...


A few months ago...I befriended a "wild" cat...
Thinking...if I fed the cat, she would stick
around...and catch mice for us...

Last week...our fearless feline...was given a big test...
I found a mouse in one of our boxes in the
garden shed...I got the cat to follow me
out to the shed...I tipped the box...in the cat's direction so that
she could catch the mouse........The mouse...
got out of the box...RAN RIGHT PASS the CAT...
mouse got away...and the cat...just wanted me...
(sigh...)

So, today, I watched the most bizarre situation...
The cat was given leftover CHICKEN...
She was kind of toying with it...when this magpie...came along...





This magpie made several trips...
ended up with ALL the chicken!

 Unbelievable...

1 comment:

Garvin Smith said...

"You fed the chicken chicken?"