Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Little Girl Time...


As a Christmas gift...I wanted to spend time
with my girls and granddaughters...
Sadly, we are all so spread out...
that I couldn't take...but those who lived nearby...
In an earlier post, I posted that event when
many of us were able to go see "Cinderella"
in Idaho Falls...

Once, again, I had an opportunity to take
a few more..."TIME" was not on our side...to included
Rebekah and Rose...Their arrival was later in the day...
and we wanted the "men", who were left behind,...to not have
their hands so full...WITH ALL THE CHILDREN...
so we went while some of the children were in school...

We ALL LOVED the movie...definitely...
one movie to OWN...The teaching of...
"Have COURAGE...and BE KIND"
was the thread throughout this rendition
of "Cinderella"...


Holly and Emma
Annie and Mama

 

No comments: