Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Utah and Idaho Falls Trip - Birth of Logan Douglas Greenway

I am finally getting to posting pictures from my trip to see our newest grandchild
Logan Douglas Greenway
The added bonus was to participate in our granddaughter
Lillie Anna Day's FIRST BIRTHDAY
And if that wasn't enough...I got to be with
3 daughters and their families...
Abe and Annie
and a total of "7" of our current "14" grandchildren!
Oh...and I was able to see dear
FLORIDA friends and those youth who use to
come over to our home in FLORIDA!
Mini reunion at Lillie's birthday party!
LIFE DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!
Here are only a few of the pictures that were taken:
Over a week old - Logan
Tonight I will post those
surrounding the BIRTH of 
Logan Douglas Greenway
Later will post some pictures taken during
Lillie's First Birthday
Then, I will follow up with pictures from seeing Luke/Sarah and her family

and Abe and Annie
Joel as a NEW DADDY
Joel and Rebekah a few hours after Logan arrived
I LOVED holding him!
Renewed and refreshed

So new to the world
Granny holding Logan for the first time - only a few hours old
Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby

3 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

"Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby"

That's right! Cause it means they aren't screaming at your or making a mess!! :D

Mama Smith said...

Are you speaking from experience, Sarah? (smile)

hjsmith said...

I love the pictures. Thank you for sharing them. Sure do miss everyone(: