Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The first trimester!

The Beginning
It was all Annie's fault!! OK, under her wonderful scrutiny I am telling the story. It all began the week we got back from our honeymoon. We attended my old singles ward because we didn't know where or what time our married ward met. Well, the 2nd counselor has a year-old son and during Sacrament, the baby was in the row in front of Annie and I. Well, during the meeting we both felt impressed that we should not wait the 6 months we were planning on and to go ahead and have children. We tossed the idea back and forth for about two weeks before deciding to go ahead and act accordingly.
I made Annie take two pregnancy tests AND go to the doctor cause I didn't believe it


Well, sure enough Annie was pregnant and we were pretty excited! So after a few weeks of puking and being sick, we got to go to the doctor for our first appointment on the 17th of February. Well, by now I had mentally, financially, and emotionally prepared as much as I could, for having a child.
Go figure.
So we began our first ultrasound and I have seen enough aliens to know what one looks like. Well after seeing the baby I began to mentally zone out. That is until the nurse lady states, "Well, there is baby A and here is baby B!" You can imagine how quickly my brain came back into focus and I asked, "Excuse me??" Sure enough, TWINS!
This is baby A!
This is baby B!
Annie thought the girl was joking (because Annie hadn't been paying attention to the screen) until she looked at me and saw that I had gone pale white. Then Annie was like, "What??" Twins. Once it soaked in for Annie (about 2 minutes) she was soo excited. It took me a bit longer as you can imagine. The doctors kept offering a juice drink 'cause they thought I was going to pass out.
Well time moves on and more sickness and puking and here we are at 12 weeks!
This is Annie at 12 weeks!!
We will be sure to keep ya'll informed. We have another appointment this Thursday, March 17, 2011. We will see what happens!!

2 comments:

Mama Smith said...

THANKS, Abe so much for posting this! I still can't get over how BIG Annie's TUMMY is looking...ALREADY! My goodness, Annie...may need to put something under your tummy...with wheels...to help you carry this load...(smile) SO EXCITED! Can hardly wait to see if it is going to be "doubles" or "ONE EACH"! (smile)

hjsmith said...

I love the update guys(:
Cant wait to see more to come. Annie you look beautiful. I hope you are feeling better. Love the babies bump(: Again so happy for you guys(: