Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, March 20, 2011

All Hail the Diaper Shrine!

Well, as Annie and I are preparing for the twins to come, we decided to get some shopping done. We bought car seats, baby carriers, diapers, a cow humidifier, and some other junk. However, as the stuff piled up on our floor, we decided to compare belly sizes! I won...


I figured that by comparing belly sizes, Annie wouldn't feel so bad =D What I wonderful husband I am.
Anyhow, the picture below is the pile of stuff we bought (the other car seat is being shipped).


Then we got the brilliant idea of how to store the baby gear in our limited apartment!



We built a baby/diaper shrine!! It was pretty funny building it but when it was all said and done, I had to admit it looked pretty cool.


The next thing we will have to do is explain the shrine to our home teachers without freaking them out =D




3 comments:

hjsmith said...

Wow you guys are off to a great start in getting ready for your little blessings(: Abe you are too funny(: Love the diaper shrine. You will go through plenty of diapers and wipes(: Cant wait to see more pictures(:

Mama Smith said...

I liked what Jennifer Tolman suggested on "Facebook"...that you put Christmas lights all around it...and people will think it is your Christmas Tree! (smile)

Red3 said...

Love the shrine. May confuse it for the Eiffel Tower.