Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sam's 3!







I will not post the cake because it turned out like I had added demon Woody and Buzz on it, but it tasted GREAT! I made my own cherry filling with a yellow butter cake and cream cheese frosing... MMMMM

3 comments:

Mama Smith said...

Oh...Jenny...I would have still LOVED to see the cake...Just think...years down the road...it would be a great laugh! (smile) (well, your brothers would make fun of it NOW...however...) (smile)

LOVE the picture of him on the BIKE! Can't believe he is old enough to try and ride a BIKE, now!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ummm... I don't recall getting a invitation.

I'm crushed.

hjsmith said...

Oh my goodness 3. Wow where has the time gone(: Happy 3rd Sammy(:How fun(: