Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Pictures from My Visit to Provo and Idaho Falls

One of the other great moments of my visit to see our newest grandson, Logan, was to be able to see Angel and her family...Sarah and her family...Abe and Annie (developing their new family)...and see some of my dearest friends from FLORIDA...I, also, managed to get to celebrate Lillie Anna Day's FIRST BIRTHDAY! To say that I had an AWESOME time those couple of weeks...is truly putting it mildly...Here are a FEW of the pictures I took while I was there: (or what others took, as well)

    Jared and Angel Day FAMILY   
HEINER children LOVE watching Abe play games - Isn't ANNIE CUTE!

Rebekah/Angel and children venture out to shop
Abe and Annie - Still "Newlyweds"
Jody Sears and I taking pictures of Lillie - celebrating her first Birthday
Dear FRIENDS/SISTERS: Jody Sears and Lynn Whitcomb - Blessing of living in Florida
Lillie Anna Day - Celebrating her FIRST BIRTHDAY
Luke, Alayna, and Sarah - Idaho Falls, Idaho
Nathan Day - Celebrating Lillie's Birthday
Joseph and Jacob HEINER - LOVE sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag!
Got to love Alayna's expression in spite of  "runny nose"
Angel entertaining Lillie
Florida Friends - Now all in Utah - Hannah Zabriskie; Angel; Chris Chevier; Amanda Bruce
 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Loved all the pictures! So fun to see everyone...and their little "sweeties"...glad all is well with you! Love to you all!