Yesterday, Garvin's dream and prayers have been answered...(seems he is on a roll in regards to the answering of his prayers...but, this one was a DELIGHTFUL reply...) (smile) He found a "home" for the "Holy Griddle"...Not only was the "griddle" released from the "storage unit" YESTERDAY, as well, but, Garvin bought a USED "3" year old trailer...that a "retired" man was selling...Seems this man RETIRED and decided in his retirement he would buy himself a RACE CAR...which of course, needed a "trailer"...After ONE YEAR, his WIFE...said..."Enough, get rid of it all!"...That was to be Garvin's fortunate moment...(smile) I took pictures so that you all can see how Garvin's prayers were answered...He is one HAPPY CAMPER!!! Also, for once, the PRICE WAS RIGHT!!! Got a GREAT DEAL...and your know how Garvin loves to make "deals"...(smile)
He plans on BUILDING SHELVES and such for all the griddle gear...Plus, his camping and KITCHEN stuff...It, also, had the super "axle" he wanted, etc. (trailer was built in Ogden, Utah) He showed me...where we can SLEEP...when we need to take the "griddle" places...(smile) You got to hand it to him...he has it ALL PLANNED OUT...(smile)
Top 11 Greens to Use in Your Green Smoothies
1 year ago




13 comments:
Way nice! I like it. Way better than that scout trailer we used to have to take.
I was looking at the picture of dad when Joseph walked up and asked, "who's that?"
"That's papa!"
"Oh! I love him!"
The orlando stake replacement griddle is fancier than the original. But the original is the best and that is probably due to Garvin. You are missed for you griddle and your love of good food. I miss you brain and your humor. Glad the griddle has a new trailer.
Gail
Isn't it something that we all care about the Holy Griddle as if it were a dear relative or friend? A home for the Holy Griddle makes me want to cry! Amazing!
Awesome. The original is still the best! Laurin wishes we had one for this stake! :) It was fun to see little bits of your house, behind your GIANT trailer!
I AM NOT SLEEPING IN THAT THING! ARE YOU NUTS?! HOTELS HEEELLLLOOOO!
who says you have to sleep in Rebekah?
I have a niece who turned their trailer into an RV...it's really nice! :) haha. I'm with Rebekah!
Hey...Rebekah and Mindy!!! Where is your SENSE of ADVENTURE!!! (smile)
Oh have you been in a hotel recently mom? its amazingly adventurous!
HA! Bekah...You wanted to be in a "hotel"...We had our "adventure" for "4" months in a motel room...Now, it is time...to try something else...(smile)
Post a Comment