Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, April 29, 2010

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

I was in the kitchen minding my own business, as I was walking out, and out of the corner of my eye, I see something NEON GREEN, I look.... and then did a double take! Now I hate our table and chairs but what can you do when you are a poor starving married couple? But as I draw closer to this thing I became....astounded, appalled, blown away, so what did I do? I yelled, "JOEL!" I couldn't believe my eyes, what did I see? What did I SEE?
GUM!!!!.....GUM!!!!...........I turned to joel and gave him my best evil eye and asked, "how old are we?" and then we proceeded to laugh....what can I say! Joel is sooooo cute I couldn't stay mad at him for very long....this TOTALLY had to go on the blog.

(p.s. this is alisha's shirt that she left....what can I say he is all mine....)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say something about the lighter! WHos' been smoking now?

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

*snort* Was this a match made in heaven? Or somewhere else.... :D

Angel Day said...

poor starving married couple my butt!

Abe n Annie said...

We need to work on your camera skills. However..yeah...word.

Mama Smith said...

All I can say is...I had my FUN CHUCKLE for the day!!!

Sarah...I agree with you...ONLY GOD could have made this "match" from "heaven"...(smile)