Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Living Saga of Garvin Smith - Are you Dying to Read It? Part 9

Oh no! I got on the scale this morning and what did I see? I had gained a pound! And I was doing so well on my diet! My appetite is coming back, and I am moving things more freely now so I will have to be extra careful not to gain any more. This is the most successful diet I have ever been on. There are two other diets that I know work well also: the "Controlled Anexoric Diet," and the "German Concentration Camp Diet." Have you ever seen a fat anexoric person? Have you ever seen a fat concentration camp survivor? Now I can add the "Lymphoma Chemo Diet," to my "diet" of diets! Yes, they are rather drastic diets, but they get results!

More to come. . .

3 comments:

Mama Smith said...

Garvin...I ought to take a picture of you in your OLD PANTS...so they can actually see "your results"...They may think...you were on the "Concentration Camp" diet...smile

Sasha said...

I would love a picture! This is the most exciting cancer story I have ever followed. Keep up the great attitude! Love it!

Darryl said...

The weight gain is from the Prednisone. Better make sure you have lots of low fat and low calorie snacks available. Cause the munchies will get you if you don't watch out.

Glad to hear things are going better.