Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, April 23, 2010

A "Love" Box...

We are SLOWLY moving into our new home...Opening each box...has been like opening presents at Christmas time...Never quite know...what I am going to find when I open them....(smile)

However, today...Garvin brought home this box...I had to take a picture of it...It brought back so MANY WONDERFUL SENTIMENTAL MEMORIES...but, the message...written on the top of this box....well...all I can say is...THANK YOU, Linda.......and ALL who made our "move" possible...

If my aching bones...is any indication...of all the HARD WORK...and MANY HANDS that MOVED US....on the Florida end....I can't believe...how TIRED ALL OF YOU MUST HAVE BEEN!!! My body is absolutely "worn OUT!!!" (smile) We are no where near FINISHED, either!!!  We had "3" storage units full...Garvin and Hyrum have nearly cleared out ONE....UNIT...

6 comments:

Angel Day said...

what does it mean "Deb's Grandma Pots"?

Mama Smith said...

They were flower pots from DENMARK...like those plates...in WHITE and BLUE...They have wonderful nature scenes on them...I have "5" of them...Have no idea how OLD they are...but, I know exactly what kind of flowers I will be growing in them...They will be in my GRANDMOTHER PETERSON's MEMORY...

Angel Day said...

Oh that's right...the ones I'm getting after you die. (the china too) :)

Mindy said...

Kids. They say the darn-est things.. :)

Fran said...

To quote a line from a movie..."I remember it well" from all of you on the Florida end, to the AOAers who unloaded us in 100+ degree weather when we no longer had the strength. It really is like Christmas and somewhere out there (in the house and Rick's stuff) will be the sets of dominos I had and have yet to find. :)

Mama Smith said...

Mindy: Don't you love it!!!

Fran: Look how much our lives have changed...since we both left Florida...I can get a sense of incredible events going on in MISSOURI...and GROWTH here in MONTANA...Who would have ever thought...our lives would take on such changes...

Florida will always be a POSITIVE CHAPTER in our lives...GREAT GREAT MEMORIES!!!