Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, April 19, 2010

A brief view of the Joslyn home








9 comments:

Mother Smith said...

Oh...my goodness, Jenny...Sammy and Rachel are simply ADORABLE!!!! Thank you so much...for posting these pictures!!!

Angel Day said...

oh Jenny....I miss you and the beach!!! I so need to come visit.

hjsmith said...

Wow how much they have grown. It has been forever since we have all been together. The kids are so cute(: Hope you are all doing great(: Miss you(:

Rebekah Greenway said...

lookin good jenny and you know me I wouldn't say anything if I didn't mean it! you have some cute kids, and you are making me homesick for Fl.....

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Jenny! I've never seen your precious children. They are stunning! It's so hard for me to believe you are a mommy.

Abe n Annie said...

What I would do to trade the snow for the beach. Oh and ah...cute kids...I guess... =P

Fran said...

Jenny,

The pics are delightful, but my fav is the one of Dave and Sammy...a father and son moment. They are priceless

Mama Smith said...

I agree with you, Fran...That picture of Dave and Sammy ought to be FRAMED...There is something very PRECIOUS about it!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I think they have the best ears ever!