I got quite a chuckle reading Sarah's blog, today... http://serenedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/just-so-were-clear.html . It triggered a few memories...Seems, most of you when you were little...often...simply ran around...half dressed...Nothing like the PURE innocence of little ones...The closest to being that comfortable at our age, now, is staying in PAJAMAS all day!!!
Joshua - 25 July 1980
Caleb and Josh - 1981
Jennifer - 1983
Sarah - 1984
Rebekah - 1986
Abraham - 1989
(has a lizard on his hand)
Angel - 1989
Angel - 1989
(couldn't decide which picture to put up - so I put up both)
(smile)
Hyrum - January 1996
(Graduated from Nursery)









3 comments:
Even at a young age I was made a slave to cleaning...and how come most of the pictures of me when I was young is me eating something?
I got to say....I LOVE the picture of Sarah :D
I did look rather smashing in a diaper.
Too back it still don't look that good.
Post a Comment