THANK YOU SO MUCH, Jenny..for putting these pictures UP!!! I ache that I can NOT be there for all my little grandchildren's birthdays!!!! He looks so HAPPY to be digging into his BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!! (smile)
PLEASE...give him my LOVE!!! and LOTS OF HUGS!!!! from Papa and Granny!!!
9 comments:
Too cute(: Love the pictures all tha is missing is you in them (: Miss you guys(: Hope you are all doing great. Love you(:
THANK YOU SO MUCH, Jenny..for putting these pictures UP!!! I ache that I can NOT be there for all my little grandchildren's birthdays!!!! He looks so HAPPY to be digging into his BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!! (smile)
PLEASE...give him my LOVE!!! and LOTS OF HUGS!!!! from Papa and Granny!!!
Who made the cake?
Ahh! Babies! It's intense now, but these times create the best of memories. Families are fantastic. I love my family!
What's with the camera? Was it crying while taking the pictures or what??
hahahahaha cute....
Sarah, I made the cake... have you ever seen Pocoyo? It's Sam's favorite show.
Abe, Sam touched the lens and I had to clean it after the party.
OH...Jenny...YOU MADE THE CAKE???
It was AWESOME!!!! You ought to decorate cakes for other people and make some money!!!!
Post a Comment